Boswellia Frereana Floral Water
Floral Water Boswellia Frereana: Woody, Citrus, Warm, Sparkling
Purposes: Aromatherapy Treatment, Skin Toner,Hydrating Mist, Natural Fragrance
Manufacturer: Nagaad Family – From Ethically Harvested to Finished Product
Method of extraction: Steam Distillation & Hydro Distillation
Tree: Frankincense/Olibanum Boswellia specie
Hydrosol: 100% Natural Organic Boswellia Frereana Aroma Floral Water
Traceability: Wild harvested through Nagaad Organic COC (Chain of Custody) Network
Properties: Relaxing, Rejuvenating, Uplifting, Calming, Meditative & More
Certifications: ECOCERT, USDA ORGANIC (NOP), ISO, GMP, Organic Consumers Alliance, Aroma Therapy (IFA, IFPA) & Halal Certified.
About this product
Our Boswellia Frereana Resin is an exudate of topmost quality from the tree trunks of Boswellia Frereana and is 100% Wildly Organic and Wildly Crafted. Following sustainable harvesting practices, the resin is obtained by the Nagaad team alongside local communities. It has about three grades. The tree itself is a very distinct specie found majorly in Somalia, although it is believed to be a variable form of B. sacra. The resin itself has a dusty surface and is semi-translucent in appearance.
During the steam distillation process of the Frankincense Resin of Boswellia species a rare, very high quality, and Wildly Organic Floral Water is produced that has an amazing aroma and properties. The Floral Water produced from the resin of Boswellia trees can be used by both adults and children.
Frereana Aroma Floral Water: Our aroma floral waters are 100% organics & natural with no additives, preservatives and are sustainably harvested and traceable to the source. The steam distillation process of the Frankincense Resin of Boswellia Frereana produces a unique, rare, high-quality Floral Water with great somatic properties possessing essential oils and other constituents solubilized within it. It can be used by all ages of different skin types and has a pleasant fragrance.
Benefits & uses
- Improves asthma, Colds and Bronchitis
- May help to reduce Arthritis
- Maintains oral health
- May help to fight certain cancers
- It helps to detoxify the lungs
- A powerful expectorant and very effective for respiratory issues such as colds, flu, Asthma, and other lungs issues.
- A superior aromatherapy treatment
- It has been shown to be particularly effective at reducing symptoms of inflammatory gut disease such as Crohn’s disease and ulceration colitis.
- It assists in treating some forms of diarrhea.
- Supports good oral health and helps in treating bad breath, gum disease, toothaches, cavities, and mouth sores.
- It can be used as a room or air freshener due to its pleasant aroma.
- It has Skin nourishing and antioxidant properties.
- It reduces stress, anxiety, and depression.
- It helps with blood flow in the when diffused in home atmosphere.
- It has cicatrizing activity as well as immune-modulator activity.
- An ideal additive to substitute water as a solvent in lotions, toners, masks,
- shampoos, and other water-soluble cosmetics.
- It can be added to a bath to give an even more soothing experience
- It can be used for the treatment of spots, sores, cuts, grazes, and even new piercings
- It can reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and regenerate healthy skin
- It removes dandruff and gives an instant shine to hair
Spiritual Events & Ceremonies
Diffusing at home for a better, clean and purified atmosphere
Better Inhaling and Breath experience
Aromatherapy and Perfumery
Beauty & Cosmetics
Bathroom & corridors
How to use
Facial Spray: Close your eyes and lightly mist your face.
Body Spray: Lightly mist your body to feel cooled and refreshed.
Gentle Hair Fragrance Spray: Mist your hair to leave it hydrated and lightly fragrance.
Deodorant Spray: Mist under arms to help prevent body odour. Frankincense Floral Water has antibacterial and can be especially helpful in minimizing body odour.
Foot Spray: Mist the tops and bottoms of feet to help control foot odour.
Air Freshening Spray: Use to freshen a room and to benefit from the emotional and therapeutic properties
Linen Spray: Use Frankincense Floral Water to freshen and fragrance sheets, towels and other linens.
Car Freshening Spray: Mist the interior of your car.
Garment Freshening Spray: Lightly spray clothes (avoid sensitive and delicate fabrics) to impart a gentle aroma and to help eliminate unpleasant musty, smoky or other odours.
Calming Spray: Mist your room, body and face to help reduce stress and anxiety.
Meditation/Prayer Spray: It can be used to help enhance meditation and prayer.
Purification Spray: It can be used to help purify and cleanse a room or area.
Wound Sprays: It can be used to help kill germs and promote the healing of minor wounds, cuts and abrasions.
Facial Toner: Frankincense Floral Water is quite helpful for oily skin.
Men’s Aftershave: Frankincense Floral Water can be adapted for use as a men’s aftershave.
Compresses: It can be chilled or warmed and used in place of water for compresses.
Aromatic Substitute for Water in Personal Care
Recipes: Enhance your lotion, cream, room mist and other recipes that call for water.
Aromatherapy Treatment, Skin Toner,Hydrating Mist, Natural Fragrance