Boswellia Rivae, also known as “Ogaden” is a Frankincense resin that seeps naturally from the Boswellia tree. Boswellia Rivae tree exudes a rich, deep strong woody fragrance that is very pleasing to the senses. The resin is sustainably harvested from the wild jungles of Eastern Africa by Nagaad in collaboration with our network of communities.
The wild crafted organic Rivae Frankincense Essential Oil is extracted from resin of the Boswellia Rivae tree using either state of the art steam distillation, water and hydro distillation techniques. The product is 100% pure, organic, with no added preservatives or chemicals.
Nagaad resins extracts the oils from resins of five distinct species of Boswellia trees. Namely: Boswellia Carterii, Boswellia Neglecta, Boswellia Sacra, Boswellia, Rivae and Boswellia Frereana. The resins are sustainably harvested by our network of communities and the product is 100% organic from naturally growing wild Boswellia trees.
A glance to Nagaad Products
Frankincense Neglecta Oil 10ml
Frankincense Carterii Oil 10ml
Frankincense Frereana Oil 10ml
Frankincense Rivae Oil 10ml
Commipohra Myrrh Resin
Acacia Senegal Resin
Frankincense Boswellia Carterii Resin
Frankincense Boswellia Frereana Resin
One Solution Set Product
Frankincense Hair Growth Oil
Frankincense Body Massage Oil
Super Gift Set Bundle
Organic VIP Elite Gift Pack
Organic Royal Elite Gift Set
Basic Organic Gift Pack
Bronze Organic Gift Pack
Be the first to review “Frankincense Rivae Oil 10ml”
How to use:
Bath: Add 4-6 drops of our Rivae oil to 20ml of a carrier oil and add to your bath.
Inhalation: Add 4-6 drops of our Rivae oil into a pot of steaming water, place a towel over your head and slowly breathe.
Massage: Add 4 to 6 drops of our Rivae oil to 20ml of a carrier oil.
Diffusers & Burners: Add 4 to 6 drops of our Rivae oil into your diffuser or burner.
Benefits & Uses
Benefits of Boswellia Rivae Products
– It can be used in Diffusion and other forms of aromatherapy for medicinal purposes.
– It can be used in Tinctures and Macerations aimed at oral healthcare.
– It can also be used for Cosmetic purposes because it reduces sebum and prevents acne
– It has effects in alleviating diarrhoea.
– It has antibacterial and anti-fungal activities.
– It has effects in treating Renal dysfunction and other renal diseases.
– It also boosts immunity
– It can be sprayed on the skin for soothing and softening activity.
– It protects the skin from harsh external conditions and prevents/heals skin reaction induced by those conditions.
– It has decongestant activities that combat build up.
– A superior aromatherapy treatment
– The anti-inflammatory effects of the
– Frankincense Boswellia may reduce joint inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
– Frankincense Boswellia is powerful expectorant and is used to treat colds, asthma and bronchitis
– It Is a strong anti-inflammatory.
– It is Good for digestive issues.
– It can act as a cartilage re-generator.
– It assists in treating some forms of diarrhoea
– Supports good oral health and helps in treating bad breath, gum disease, toothaches, cavities, and mouth sores
– Research has indicated that Boswellia may reduce spread of some breast cancers and reduce impact of the breast cancer treatments.
– It reduces stress, anxiety and depression
– It promotes smooth skin and may reduce acne
– Boosts memory
– Boosts immunity
– It alleviates pain
Frankincense Rivae essential oil has got wide range of uses including perfumes, skincare products, aromatherapy, stabilizers, and flavors. It is also used as an incense during religious ceremonies.
Frankincense or Olibanum Rivae is a resin that exudes from the trunks of the trees of Boswellia Rivae species which grow naturally and wildly in Somalia. Nagaad Resins & Gums produce high quality White, Yellow and Black Frankincense.
Frankincense produces a feeling of calm when inhaled or applied to the body. It slows down breathing and clears airways. It has antiseptic, astringent, cicatrizing, diuretic, digestive and sedative properties. It’s helpful for Asthma sufferers as it eases shortness of breath.
Traditionally Frankincense is important in rituals and religious ceremonies. Commercially Frankincense has a wide range of uses in perfumes, skincare products, aromatherapy, stabilizers and flavors.
There are no reviews yet.