Boswellia Rivae, also known as “Ogaden” is a rare Frankincense resin that seeps naturally from the Boswellia tree. Boswellia Rivae tree exudes a rich, deep strong woody fragrance that is very pleasing to the senses. Our Boswellia Rivae is 100% wildly organic and wildly crafted. When burned, our Boswellia Frereana resin creates an uplifting, comforting, cleansing mood. Our Frankincense Boswellia Frereana resin is sustainably harvested from the wild jungles of Eastern Africa by Nagaad in collaboration our network of communities.
This product is Certified Organic by ECOCERT, the USDA National Organic Program (NOP), and the Organic Consumers Alliance of Kenya. This product is Halal Certified.
How to use:
- Hold charcoal disc with a tong and light using a flame
- Light charcoal disc till it starts to crack
- Place charcoal disc in a burner or heated proof dish
- Wait till charcoal lights up fully
- Select a small piece or break a large piece of frankincense resin
- Place a small piece on top of charcoal disc
- Allow frankincense resin to burn
- You can add more resins as time goes on
28.4g, 56.8g, 113.6g
There are no reviews yet.