A glance to Nagaad Products
Frankincense Neglecta Oil 10ml
Frankincense Carterii Oil 10ml
Frankincense Frereana Oil 10ml
Frankincense Rivae Oil 10ml
Commipohra Myrrh Resin
Acacia Senegal Resin
Frankincense Boswellia Carterii Resin
Frankincense Boswellia Frereana Resin
One Solution Set Product
Frankincense Hair Growth Oil
Frankincense Body Massage Oil
Super Gift Set Bundle
Organic VIP Elite Gift Pack
Organic Royal Elite Gift Set
Basic Organic Gift Pack
Bronze Organic Gift Pack
Be the first to review “Frankincense Aroma Diffuser Oil 10ml”
How to Use:
Bath: Add 4-6 drops of our Frereana oil to 20ml of a carrier oil and add to your bath.
Inhalation: Add 4-6 drops of our Frereana oil into a pot of steaming water, place a towel over your head and slowly breathe.
Massage: Add 4 to 6 drops of our Frereana oil to 20ml of a carrier oil.
Diffusers & Burners: Add 4 to 6 drops of our Frereana oil into your diffuser or burner.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted product on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place.
Benefits & Uses
Benefits & Uses
– It is known for its versatility in use for medicinal and aroma-therapeutic purposes.
– It also acts as a skin purifier and rejuvenates the skin
– It is calm on the skin, and it freshens and hydrates the skin.
– It has antibacterial activity and can be used to clean small cuts and wounds.
– It has antiseptic, astringent, and sedative properties.
– Because of its aroma, the filtrate can be used to introduce fragrance and pleasant aroma to general environments by diffusion.
– It has anti-hyperlipidemic activity which is essential in reducing blood cholesterol levels in the human body. This activity helps with treating the symptoms of heart issues that are as a result of too much cholesterol.
– This essential oil can also be used as flavouring in medicinal preparations.
– It is used in combination therapy with other medications to alleviate asthma symptoms.
– It has medicinal properties that help in the treatment/management of Collagenous colitis and Crohn’s disease.
– A superior aromatherapy treatment
– The anti-inflammatory effects of the
– Frankincense Boswellia may reduce joint inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
– Frankincense Boswellia is powerful expectorant and is used to treat colds, asthma and bronchitis
– It Is a strong anti-inflammatory.
– It is Good for digestive issues.
– It can act as a cartilage re-generator.
– It assists in treating some forms of diarrhoea
– Supports good oral health and helps in treating bad breath, gum disease, toothaches, cavities, and mouth sores
– Research has indicated that Boswellia may reduce spread of some breast cancers and reduce impact of the breast cancer treatments.
– It reduces stress, anxiety and depression
– It promotes smooth skin and may reduce acne
– Boosts memory
– Boosts immunity
– It alleviates pain
Frankincense Frereana essential oil has got wide range of uses including perfumes, skincare products, aromatherapy, stabilizers, and flavors. It is also used as an incense during religious ceremonies.
Frankincense or Olibanum Frereana is a resin that exudes from the trunks of the trees of Boswellia species which grow naturally and wildly in Somalia. Nagaad Resins & Gums produce high quality White, Yellow and Black Frankincense. Frankincense Boswellia Frereana produces a feeling of calm when inhaled or applied to the body. It slows down breathing and clears airways. It has antiseptic, astringent, cicatrizing, diuretic, digestive and sedative properties. It’s helpful for Asthma sufferers as it eases shortness of breath.
Traditionally Frankincense is important in rituals and religious ceremonies. Commercially Frankincense has a wide range of uses in perfumes, skincare products, aromatherapy, stabilizers and flavors.
There are no reviews yet.