This Frankincense resin that seeps naturally from the Boswellia Sacra tree, part of the Burseraceae family, is a superior high-quality resin. This Frankincense Essential Oil from the Boswellia Sacra tree exudes an amazing spicy, sweet and refreshing aroma fragrance that is very pleasing to the senses. The resin is sustainably harvested from the wild jungles of Eastern Africa by Nagaad in collaboration with our network of communities.
The wild crafted organic Frankincense Essential Aroma Floral Water is extracted from the resin of the Boswellia Sacra tree using either state of the art steam distillation, water and hydro distillation techniques. The product is 100% pure, organic, with no added preservatives or chemicals.
Benefits and Uses of Frankincense Floral Water:
- Gentle enough to be applied directly even to the most sensitive skin
- It is wonderful for linen sprays
- An ideal additive to substitute water as a solvent in lotions, toners, masks, shampoos and other water soluble cosmetics
- It can be added to a bath to give an even more soothing experience
- It can be used for the treatment of spots, sores, cuts, grazes, and even new piercings
- It can reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and regenerate healthy skin
- It removes dandruff and gives an instant shine to hair
Wildly crafted, no preservatives, 100% organic, hydro distilled liquid from the resin of Boswellia trees and obtained from the wild jungles of Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya. 100% pure product from Nagaad Resins and Gums. Processed and packaged in Kenya.
5 Litre, 10 Litre
Benefits & Uses
– It has amazing anti-ageing properties when sprayed or applied on the skin. This is because it removes wrinkles and eye bags.
– It is particularly mild on the skin and can be used for mothers and babies.
– It has purifying effects on the skin, and it has decongestant properties.
– It has antibacterial activity.
– This aroma floral water is pure with no preservatives, and it retains its sweet aroma which makes it useful as flavoring and additives.
– It has strong activity against respiratory disturbances such as the flu, colds, asthma and bronchitis.
– It promotes good oral health and hygiene by providing support treatment for halitosis, diseases affecting the gums, toothaches, cavities, mouth sores and other oral diseases.
– It has shown activity is quelling the symptoms of some highly inflammatory diseases like Ulceration Colitis and others.
– It helps to give quick relief for diarrhoea.
– It may reduce the spread of some cancers and reduce the negative impact of cancer treatments
– It reduces stress and helps with anxiety, irritability and insomnia showing its anxiolytic activity.
Facial Spray: Close your eyes and lightly mist your face.
Body Spray: Lightly mist your body to feel cooled and refreshed.
Gentle Hair Fragrance Spray: Mist your hair to leave it hydrated and lightly fragrance.
Deodorant Spray: Mist under arms to help prevent body odour. Frankincense Floral Water has antibacterial and can be especially helpful in minimizing body odour.
Foot Spray: Mist the tops and bottoms of feet to help control foot odour.
Air Freshening Spray: Use to freshen a room and to benefit from the emotional and therapeutic properties
Linen Spray: Use Frankincense Floral Water to freshen and fragrance sheets, towels and other linens.
Car Freshening Spray: Mist the interior of your car.
Garment Freshening Spray: Lightly spray clothes (avoid sensitive and delicate fabrics) to impart a gentle aroma and to help eliminate unpleasant musty, smoky or other odours.
Calming Spray: Mist your room, body and face to help reduce stress and anxiety.
Meditation/Prayer Spray: It can be used to help enhance meditation and prayer.
Purification Spray: It can be used to help purify and cleanse a room or area.
Wound Sprays: It can be used to help kill germs and promote the healing of minor wounds, cuts and abrasions.
Facial Toner: Frankincense Floral Water is quite helpful for oily skin.
Men’s Aftershave: Frankincense Floral Water can be adapted for use as a men’s aftershave.
Compresses: It can be chilled or warmed and used in place of water for compresses.
Aromatic Substitute for Water in Personal Care
Recipes: Enhance your lotion, cream, room mist and other recipes that call for water.
Spiritual Events & Ceremonies
Diffusing at home for a better, clean and purified atmosphere
Better Inhaling and Breath experience
Aromatherapy and Perfumery
Beauty & Cosmetics
Bathroom & corridors
wildly crafted, no preservatives, 100% Pure organic ingredients, steam and hydro distilled from the resin of Boswellia Carterii.